.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Some great jewelry to consider for your Fall wardrobe ...




I love this beautiful gemstone ring by my friend and fellow JET member Lisa of EmeraldPixie on Etsy! The blue and green combination of the two gems - peridot and aquamarine - compliment each other so well! The square and round stone shapes make this a very interesting piece visually and the 14k gold accent adds a nice touch. You can find the Echoes Peridot and Aquamarine Ring in Silver with 14kt Accent in Lisa's Etsy shop along with many other fantastic gemstone jewelry pieces.


I've been busy making new jewelry! One of my latest rings is this pretty blue sapphire and silver ring. This one is entirely handmade; the bezel setting is made with .999 fine silver and I made the split shank from sterling silver wire. The sapphire is a natural stone, not a lab created synthetic. I buy my gems from an American gem supplier that deals in conflict free stones, and my silver supplies come from a supplier that provides recycled precious metal, so you can be confident our jewelry is eco - friendly! You'll find this ring in our Jewelry24Seven shop on Etsy!



I'm gearing up for fall on our Jewelry24Seven website as well, with many new items added in the last couple of months. This beautiful and substantial handcrafted silver chainmaille rope bracelet is just one of those pieces. Made with nice thick silver wire links, you'll want to wear this fabulous bracelet every day! This bracelet is a generous 6.5mm wide and will fit a hefty wrist, so it is a great gift for a man ... or a woman who likes impressive jewelry.

And as I mentioned above, this bracelet is made with silver wire that comes from recycled metal - so you can feel good about supporting the environment while wearing it!

No comments: