.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just wanted to stop in ...

Its time to make the rounds here again, and so here it is! I've been keeping busy with the JETs over at Etsy lately, doing blog posts and tweets to promote my fellow team members. I'm much better with the JET blog; I post every day there and love doing it! And I've really done a lot to optimize my Etsy handmade jewelry store, hoping to get higher up in Google searches. I finally got the GoogleBase thing right; the last two weeks in a row I've had the maximum number of items uploaded. So ... pretty good so far!

I've got lots of design ideas ... gotta write 'em down or I'll forget - there is just so much to do! But I'm getting past each hurdle - one at a time!

I've also been doing some things to improve the website ... more social network links, cleaned out the onsite shopping directory so there aren't any dead links, and re-wrote the anchor text of some existing incoming links so they're more relevant to the content on the pages they connect to. Maintaining a site like ours is hard work, and I need to spend a few more hours a week on that also.

I'll stop in again very soon ... Bob:J24-7

No comments: