.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am a busy man but

I know I need to do some stuff here too, and I've been neglecting it as usual. I get so wrapped up in my daily stuff to do that time just flies by, as they say! So here it is ... November already and I have lots to do as usual.

Our ETSY shop was Jet of the Day one day last week. Kinda weird to write about your own shop, but ... I love doing the post every day, so ... I treated us like any other JOD, and wrote a nice post about Jewelry24Seven on Etsy. Now I need to pay more attention HERE as well, so ... I'm gonna try!

I decided a month or two ago that I would try to make smaller, lighter pieces of jewelry. Silver is kind of expensive right now, and so I'm making open back pendants and ring settings. I'm trying to make pieces that I can offer for less; people simply don't have as much to spend as they used to. Nice things don't have to be big:





this Sterling Silver and Lab Ruby Ring is a great example!

Time to go back to work. I'll try to be ... less of a stranger here. Till next time ... Bob:J24-7

1 comment:

Designs by Victoria said...

You spend so much time writing about others! I like the design on this ring, very clean and elegant.