.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Etsy JET Team

We decided to join the Etsy JET team. This is a group of jewelry sellers on Etsy that have joined to help each other promote their shops. I have always felt there is a real benefit to having a membership in a union, trade association etc, and this in a way is very similar. I look forward to contributing what I can - ten years online has taught me quite a few things about marketing, SEO and customer service. I am also sure I can learn a lot from team members - there are new things I don't know about and the team members there are happy to share. I think its going to work out very well. Please visit the JET Team Store and the JET Blog (links on the left).

UPDATE ...

2013 ... still a JET member, and a Team Leader ... LOVE the JETS!

No comments: